Production of clean drinking water
- Ir. Rajat Bhardwaj
- Delft University of Technology, TNW-PPE/TP
- Room 0.520
- van der Maasweg 9, Delft, The Netherlands
- Water purification system: solar and membranes.
- Carbon sequestration by minerals
- Off-grid refrigeration solutions
- MSc in Chemical Engineering, Delft University of Technology(2010)
- BE in Chemical Engineering, Mumbai University (2007)
Summary of things which fascinates me:
PhD research: Small scale water purification
I work to find answers to technical limitation and apply them to design simple, one-family and affordable solar water purification system.
To find the efficacy of using fluidized bed reactors for capturing CO2 on the surface of mineral particles. The end products are hard enough to be used as building materials and hence commercially attractive.
Off-grid refrigeration: Sorption cooling
More than 35% of fresh produce in India is wasted due to absence of effective supply chain management. As a part of my master thesis I worked on making an effective demand driven refrigeration solution for dairy supply chain in Northern India.
If any of the above topics excites you don't hesitate to drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org